Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Sean1M Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:05 am

Cool. I don't really go in Disruption but if they do find another orb do tell me about it.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm

@Zaroas/Whoster Is it acceptable to submit a few nameless characters without sheets if they're just going to get destroyed?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 am

Go ahead, it's fine by me.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 am

Okay, thanks.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm

1. Character Name: Wijiit
2. Character/Empire Picture: There is a picture on this post of a Netiphillic
3. Character Description: An average sized Netiphillic with a yellow tint and a thin tail. He is the 'leader' of a mining expedition but he's currently very frail. He has a wing piercing on his left wing. He is extremely nervous around others that he doesn't know or unknown reisons. He wears an orange robe that ties around his chest and goes down his back, splitting at the tail, and a light yellow-orange helmet with a small ridge down it.
4. Character History: Growing up in a religious kingdom, he was told that he had a good leadership feel about him. He felt like he wasn't destined to be a leader due to his shyness, but then again, he seemed very persuasive with his friend... One day, he was picked to be the leader of a small mining fleet. He at first didn't like this, but soon he quickly felt like it was a good idea, due to the persuasive pheromones his new boss was giving out. He was told to collect as many samples from asteroids as possible, as some might hold something that is worth a lot. Naturally, he was told not to come back without a sample with a rare substance that he didn't know how it was used: Glow Vain. Apparently it can make people sick from exposure and fades quickly into a useless metal. He had flew off with the fleet of 5 to where the asteroids were, not even thinking about how dangerous this could be until an electric node ended up with one of the very rocks they were meant to collect being lodged into it. The result was the lamps that were letting him photosynthesise being dark and the mission turning into a race against time, as he was told that he had to have a sample to come back, and he's running out of his stored up sugars.
5. Other: Parallel
All the others of that small mining fleet are not as important so they'll be more along the lines of side characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Very nice, your sheet is accepted.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Do I just post or should I find out where I am first in the rp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed May 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Well, if you want to act out a section by yourself, you should go ahead and post. If not, then you can collaborate with someone on a plot, such as Zandoo, maybe Sean or tonysaur.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Ok, I'll start my own, if anyone wants to find them, it'll be a small mining fleet in a place that has quite a few asteroids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat May 10, 2014 12:32 pm

I like the sidestory you have going, Pichu, maybe I'll have my empire find your characters later on.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sat May 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Or I could have my lost scouting ship find them on thier way back home.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:04 pm

*SQUEAKY NOISES* Embarassed Ahem, I mean sure~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Sat May 17, 2014 8:24 am

Alright, Whos, as promised, I'll get starte on a character sheet now that school is over X3 expect one Monday or sooner
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Skeleton Crew

The Eternal Devotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear me?"

I snapped to attention, whisked away from my thoughts. "Sir."

"No, you didn't. I hope you'll understand the.. gravity of the situation, so I'll tell you - and you will listen - again."

Gravity. It was strange, a psychological relation between the word.. and planets. I hadn't set foot on a planet in years.

"We cannot continue alone forever, so we must start to recruit. We will begin.. abductions, and - allow - servitude. We will train those who we find, and achieve their allegiance. Whether by force, or freewill."

I wasn't sure what to think, this was an entirely new step in a different direction. Training xenos to follow in the Federation's footsteps? Federation.. no, we weren't a federation any longer. We were the last survivors of a doomed rebellion, clinging, in the edges of space, to what life we had left. We would have been killed if we were discovered, the Free Absolute did not deal kindly with us.

"Yes, Sir." It was the only thing I knew to say.

"Good, we will begin recruiting procedures soon.. very soon." He said to me. I nodded, saluted, and walked out of the room, not knowing what was to come next.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skeleton Crew is a new subsection of Divided Paths, where the only remaining followers of the rebellion against the Jorro'kil Free Absolute, led by the long since neutralized Xavez K'roneques, begin to abduct aliens to force into servitude, and to supplement the crew of the Eternal Devotion. It is preferred that characters alienated or entirely seperate from the Confederacy are used for this plot, as to not immediately endanger the rebels to discovery.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sun May 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Yay! My Stranded Xliviens get to do something XD
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun May 18, 2014 10:17 pm

1. Character Name: Corena
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Corena is a female Ryun with light blue exoskeletal pigmentation and an appearance that is considered to be quite attractive by the standards in Ryun-Wreae society. She is of average height for a Ryun, about 7 feet tall. Corena constantly wears a metal vest-like structure that has a slight bulge in the back, containing many tools as well as a Wreae AI that she nicknamed Mischief. Corena is known to be easygoing and relaxed, with a temper that is not very easy to activate. She is also quite intelligent and very persuasive, both traits needed to be an engineer and repairman.
4. Character History: Corena was born on a Federation border world, abandoned by her parents, who were both criminals on the run. She was adopted and raised initially by a Wreae, but was later placed into an orphanage. It was here that she developed her knack for engineering and repairing anything that happened to be damaged. She was never adopted, however, despite her naturally relaxed and kind personality, and thus her mistrust of RWF society grew. At the age of 15 she escaped from the orphanage, stealing a small merchant ship to escape Federation space and become a repairman and engineer for anyone who needed one. She, along with many others who escaped from the Ryun-Wreae before official first contact, believe themselves to be some of the first Ryun to come into contact with alien life. When she was 21, she was located by a Wreae soldier in the Federation navy, Unit 7461039, who boarded her ship with the intent of capturing her. However, Corena was able to damage the Wreae severely with a plasma pistol, destroying the secondary AI core and badly damaging the primary core. She erased aspects of the Wreae's code binding it to Federation control and gave it more free will and emotional drives, becoming more organic. She then set to work repairing the AI, becoming its friend and eventually naming it Mischief due to its tendency to be a trickster. She was, however, captured by the crew of the Eternal Devotion, along with Mischief.

1. Character Name: Unit 7461039/Mischief
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Mischief is an AI core attached to Corena's vest, inside the bulge in the back of this object. It is damaged due to combat and is currently under repair by Corena. Mischief is known, as the name implies, to be mischievous and tricky, often hacking into anything it can and pulling elaborate pranks by manipulating its Ryun friend. Despite this Mischief is also quite friendly, though has a short temper.
4. Character History: During the Metan Wars, Mischief was a standard soldier, and became involved in military work once the Federation reunited. Sent to patrol for insurrectionists at the border of RWF territory, the AI discovered a Ryun engineer by the name of Corena, and boarded her ship with the intent to capture her and bring her back to society. Read the above sheet for the rest of this.
5. Other: Parallel.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Excellent, accepted.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Sean, tonysaur, the Forlarm are no longer present in Ravena, and if the Zartoids pursued.. almost any of the other empires, if they became too much of an annoyance, the sheer size comparison indicates that the opposition from Confederacy races would overwhelm the Zartoids, potentially to extinction. The Zartoids really need to re-evaluate their plans.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Character Name: Lucean Luminarea

2. Character/Empire picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (because I don't have the time to draw another design, my first character is based off the original species picture)

3. Character Description: First of all, if you haven't followed the picture link, it is highly advised that you do since it's pretty much what Lucean looks like.
Lucean is around 6'6"-an average hight for a Neveal- and weighs around 95 pounds, since the Nevalrok have hollow bones to help them weigh less. She is a bit young for a Neveal captain- about 39 years. Lucean is a Commander for the Colony Defenders squad for the Nevalrok, meaning she is one of the neveals chosen to go out and try to either buy or capture different planets. This being said, she is also working with the Travelers, which is the military group specialized in ship combat and with navigation.

Keep in mind Lucean didn't become a captain for the Colony Defenders overnight- she has developed social and fighting skills through a lot of training and experience. Since neveals of the Colony Defenders usually trade, seeking a peaceful means of getting colonies instead of waging war, they learn to become eloquent, and Lucean isn't an exception. She is known for being sly and smooth- she has a small smile usually on her face, as if everything is going her way (though usually things aren't). She also usually studies an empire's customs before confronting them, because who wants to make a mistake of accidentally disrespecting them and waging war that way, amiright? Razz anyway, Lucean seems to be a bit less serious than most neveals, and has a better sense of humor than them, too. This being said, she does stand out a bit from the others, though her standing out isn't in a distasteful way, but rather refreshing.

Lucean also has some combat experience- she, like most neveals in the military, uses luciferase as a way to help fight, but also uses mostly electrical items when fighting. However, like all neveals, Lucean is weak in the strength department, her hollow bones having kept her from having to carry as much weight around. Lucean usually uses the metal rods all soldiers are given when fighting (it is explained in the military section of the empire sheet- I am tired of explaining things X3) an is actually pretty skilled with the item, though she doe prefer eloquence over fighting.

4. Character History: Lucean was born on the Nevalrok's most populated planet, Hesanages. This being said, everything was already colonized and she wouldn't really have grown up with much interaction with the military aside from the City Protectors (police) in the capital city for the planet and the empire, Jelcon. However, Lucean did have interaction with the military since her own mother was a part of it- a part of the Colony Defenders, no less. Her dad was a teacher at one of the military academies, being a veteran Elitest, himself, and so it was probably her parents' careers that influenced Lucean to join the military. She began studying before the ninth grade level, which is a time when most neveals choose their career path, and learned most of her training in that time. She still had to go trough the basic training of the Neveal military soldiers starting in the ninth grade, however, but doing so helped her build more skill than most, which in the long run helped her become the Colony Defenders captain she is today. Yeah... There isn't much I can think of for the character history ^_^'

5. Other: parallel
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue May 20, 2014 3:40 am

Whoster wrote:Sean, tonysaur, the Forlarm are no longer present in Ravena, and if the Zartoids pursued.. almost any of the other empires, if they became too much of an annoyance, the sheer size comparison indicates that the opposition from Confederacy races would overwhelm the Zartoids, potentially to extinction. The Zartoids really need to re-evaluate their plans.

Their plan right know is pretty much just to capture individuals in secret. And only from people that are willing to participate. They will of course be searching for other sources of information along the way. But their overall goal is still to get the orbs.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

1. Character Name: General Salinex “The Survivor” Darnex

2. Character/Empire Picture: pending

3. Character Description: The brother of Avlex. This former military officer lost his left arm and right leg in the battle of Sarsnak when he was fighting his brothers defending forces. His arm and leg were replaced with special robotic limbs that can untangle into multiple limbs. He wears all black armor and a mask that covers his mouth and right eye. His mouth had lost muscles in the battle also so he has small robotic parts that move to help him talk. Those parts are controlled by moving his robotic arms fingers because of this he will not talk in combat. Salinex prefers to be call The Survivor and has a very abrasive personality.

4. Character History: Salinex had the same type of childhood like his brother but he changed when he joined the military. After his five years he and a few of his comrades started to conspire and started a rebellion against the Federation. During the battle of Sarsnak, Salinex got caught in an explosion that tore off his arm and leg and damaged his face. Salinex blamed his brother for the explosion and then began to have a deep seeded hatred for him. Salinexs’ war crimes were dropped and he was given robotic limbs to replace his lost ones. After that he became a mercenary named The Survivor. He eventually took out all other competition and because of that became the only Xliveien mercenary. He currently has a mission following his brother and making sure he gets back ok along with finding any information on alien races and bringing it back to his employer.

Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Nice! Accepted. Is he for Skeleton Crew or something else?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue May 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Yes! Though both of my characters are going to be in Skeleton Crew but Survivor is going to be fun to have in that section of rp I think. Very Happy
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Alrighty, we'll get this section underway soon. You, Pichubee, Zar and Celo should all expect PMs relating to the plot. Hopefully we'll get the plot going within the next ten days.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Wed May 21, 2014 12:10 pm

I shall be waiting for the incoming plot of epicocity >w>
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next