Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 15 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Zaroas Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Uh, tony, I never stated that Svar carried Lamor into a ship or shuttle, they're in an abandoned and derelict building near the church waiting for the Valence to arrive.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 15 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Okay, I'll edit.

EDIT: Done.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Aaaaand I didn't realize this was in Divided Paths.

Whoops.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:19 pm

By the way, Ariz has just regained consciousness.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:34 pm

I saw that. For reference, the Alkisuns wouldn't use an improvised, makeshift medical table - they have proper medical bays on each of the dropships.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Okay, I'll edit. If you respond before I do, just pretend I already have.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Tomorrow after school I'll try and get a post in or something. I have to tutor a bunch of kids tomorrow and study for a Physics test, though, so no promises
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:35 pm

For those of you named Alimnation and Randomnator, I'm considering allowing you both to start your subplot, and set it ahead of events with the Eternal Devotion, adding in its destruction at the maw of the Xenoqqi hulk as flashbacks. What do either of you think of that?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:54 pm

That would be fine with me
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 pm

You mean I do get to nom something after all? Heck yes.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:13 am

Made my next post. I've tried to put in a bit of foreshadowing (or is it backshadowing?) and am pretty happy with it. Just need the go ahead from Whoster and Alimnation to post it when the time is right.

Sorry for the double post :/
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 pm

The time is right, you can go ahead and post it. I don't think Al has any objections.. do you, Al?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

So? its ok to have my new characters to come across Randoms characters right now?
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:43 am

How is the recent post by Randomnater going to affect what's going on currently with Skeleton Crew, if at all? Are we going to go ahead and finish it, or do a little bit of a time skip?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:12 am

I'm in favour of everything being linear, but if the main storyline is to catch up it would be nice if someone's character were to witness the destruction of the Eternal Devotion. As I'm already past that point in my post it would be weird to double back, even if its just a flashback (I don't really see a point where a flashback could work).

EDIT: Also Alimnation, my character's ship is sending out drone scouts as of my next post, so something can happen from there.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 am

Since there was a considerable pause in posting, I've allowed for Alim and Random's subplot to go ahead, with the Eternal Devotion plotline to be continued at the same time. They are both compatible only as long as Random's plot happens ahead of time, so that any interaction with the Eternal Devotion is only a flashback.

Now we only need Alim to post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:20 pm

I'll post soon. After Avlex's position is updated, then that's my cue.
EDIT: That happened.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm

I think they are still in the same room
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Alright.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 pm

I've done another post. Also Alimnation, how many crew members are aboard your ship?
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Xliveien scout frigates carry a small squad of about 20 troops and a squad of about 30 space jumpers
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:51 pm

hmm...I was thinking more of actual crew members like pilots, engineers, that kind of thing.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Oh. Well they have 4 pilots, 8 engineers, 1 medic, 2 commanders. And the military squads I talked about. Oh and one in case of emergence Xarkes
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:17 am

65? Hmm...that's a decent number there...

EDIT: Or not. Not attacking today, sorry.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:31 am

In case you didn't read that far into the Xliveiens. A Xarkes is a gigantic creature only found on their home planet. The one that they have is about half the size of a regular Xarkes but is still just as dangerous.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next