Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 16 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:00 pm

I have something planned that would allow the Jorro'kil to meet the Xliveiens and the Xenoqqi while they themselves are meeting, but I want to make sure it's okay with you two before I start compiling the necessary backstory for Jorro'kil ships to arrive.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 16 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Alimnation Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:45 pm

I am fine with that. It would induce more drama
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Well I'm glad I didn't decide to take your crew. Might have needed a Warmonger for that thing, and Warmongers aren't good in space.
EDIT: Also do the Jorro'kil have a problem with the Xliveien Federation because of the Terrorist guy?
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 am

No, because he established government for their empire, the Free Absolute, has had no contact with him as of yet, just the remnants of the Jorro'kil Federation...

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 am

Also the Xliveien Federation only suspect that Survivor was hired to be a terrorist.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:29 am

Ok then, I'm just trying to figure out the alliances and things between empires.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 am

The Xliveiens have had no real contact with other species governments as of yet.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 am

Alright this is odd. There's no life signs found on the Xenoqqi's sweep of the Eternal Devotion (pretty much all the scanners can find now is life signs, they're pretty bunged up), but those Xliveien beacon things are still active. Which means Survivor and co. are still alive. Does the Eternal Devotion have like a scan-proof safe room that Great Glutton hasn't munched on yet?
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 am

Uhhh the devotion was evacuated before our characters met
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:45 pm

That was what I was going for. It just seemed odd that the beacons were still pointed there.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:51 pm

No the Xliveiens can't track those beacons. They were tracking Avlex's robotic sleeve which will be damaged in the devotions past
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Ah I see. Glad you cleared that up for me.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm

So Whoster I thinkmy characters and randoms characters are in a perfect spot for some sudden Jorro'kil now.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Having forgotten the actual look of Jorro'kil cruisers, I'm going to be editing my post to describe them the way they look now, using my Spore iteration as a reference for accuracy. (Don't worry, it doesn't look too crap XD)
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 pm

I will be posting within the week. I have been busy with work and school.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Yeah, well.. there's nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality. What a Face
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:15 am

Some context for my last post.

The Algo shrub is one of the few remaining plants that can survive on Xenoqqi worlds. They are small and shrivelled things with very long tap roots and have a ridiculous life span for something so small. The fruit of the Algo shrub are raspberry sized, pear-shaped and primarily black in colour with pale yellow marks. They are dry and very sour but are not poisonous.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Apologies for the delay, posting should resume shortly.

I'd like it if Sean, tony and alim could all meet in the chatbox with me at some point to discuss developing a new plotline.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 am

Whoster wrote:Apologies for the delay, posting should resume shortly.

I'd like it if Sean, tony and alim could all meet in the chatbox with me at some point to discuss developing a new plotline.

Australian citizen here. Time zones make that almost impossible.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey Al, do you think you could post soon with Survivor, Avlex and the other Xliveiens?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 am

Yea sorry I've been busy with work and stuff. I'll post soon.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:56 am

Thanks. Nice post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Nice last post Whoster, I had little idea of what to do next so thanks for clearing that up for me. Would Krevozs be in full armour/stealth suit complete with helmet to prevent recognition (of what his species is)?
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 pm

I did send you a PM. Did you not receive it?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:26 pm

I got it, just accidentally didn't see it. I'm totally fine, some action would be nice even if it is just a cybernetic bird ninja that goes crazy without his pills Laughing
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next