Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 20 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by ViperaUnion Tue May 26, 2015 3:48 pm

It's cloaked
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 20 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Tue May 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks!
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue May 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Okay, since it seems like Jaci is following my group, I've had three animals get attracted to the area where Querois laid his trap. There is currently a brawl going on between what should be closely imagined as giant rats. I didn't want to use the same animal that attacked previously. I hope that's okay, there's supposed to be a lot of different dangerous animals on the planet, but I came up with a new species without asking first. I hope it doesn't bother anyone, but if it does, let me know.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Wed May 27, 2015 2:27 am

I'm sure its fine, no-one complained when I shoved the Tripod into my post after all.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Wed May 27, 2015 6:53 am

Bringing lots of weird and new animals was the idea of biome as I understood it.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 am

Yes, it's fine.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed May 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, in that case, expect a lot of new animals.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Does this mean I can throw animals in there too?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Thu May 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Okay, so my group has been saved by wild plants again, but what's going to happen is they're going to be the first to run into the Nylggzora that are slowly making their way towards the west.

Also, Tony, if Jaci doesn't catch my group while they're making Xenos' makeshift coat, he can see several sets of footprints leading off into the frozen biome in the snow, since everyone is going to go by foot, in order to help keep the blanket secure on Xenos' back.

If he does see footprints, he should see gigantic webbed claws spaced to indicate six legs, two sets of six-legged bird footprints, one with blunt medium-length talons and another with extremely long, sharp hooked claws on feet that should be somewhat larger. Querois' tracks would probably look something like a snaking line with lots of dots along the sides to indicate the suction cups. There might be shallow grooves to indicate a dragging tail fin, and perhaps swirly-looking spots where tentacles touched the ground.

At any rate, I'm having fun making posts with my characters running and setting traps. I like survival stories, and there's something relaxing about making posts like the ones I've been doing.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Man, I'm bad at writing descriptions.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri May 29, 2015 8:43 am

Tony, your descriptions were good, although there's a bit of a mistake in Querois' appearance. Although his tracks look like a gigantic snaking line, that's because Querois slithers on his belly. He doesn't actually have a body shaped like a snake's. It's more like a sea lion or a dolphin, sort of like an elongated torpedo shape.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri May 29, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks for that. I'll do a quick dit on my last post.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat May 30, 2015 10:08 am

I made a mistake in my last post. I go and click on threads that got posted in so that I can get rid of the new post notifications, and I saw where Zar mentioned in Disruption's OOC that Loccalian is the standard for international speech, so basically, my last post didn't make any sense. I went in and changed it, so it should sound better now.

At any rate, I didn't know that everyone was speaking Loccalian. I kept calling it International Language because I had no idea what language English was considered to be. I'm glad I know that now, though.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat May 30, 2015 12:29 pm

That's okay.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Hei, would you agree that it would soonish get dark as the night comes? Atleast for the Ravage group, as they seem to be a bit ahead at the timeline.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat May 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Yeah, I was actually kind of starting to think the same thing. The next post should probably have the sun going down, before we have a million events happen in the same day. Night would probably be fun in a survival story, too.

It also sets the stage for Nylggzora appearances, which I'm super excited about, because this is their first-ever introduction. I'm still trying to draw designs, but I'm getting into the color, shading, and fine details of a finalized version of one variant. I don't know when I'll finish it, but it will probably look better than the previous design I had for it.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat May 30, 2015 11:26 pm

@Whoster and/or Zaroas I have a question concerning the little plotline of Meris and Gettrav going to Vetis (@ViperaUnion I hope I spelled that right). In relation to the Disruption plotline, what time would it be occurring in roughly?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sun May 31, 2015 12:08 am

For some reason when I picture the Nylggzora, my imagination goes full HP Lovecraft. I dunno if thats good or not.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun May 31, 2015 8:32 am

Here's some clarification on the timeline in general.

The next Disruption timeskip will be 2 years. Judgement (Chapter 1) happens during the current Disruption. Skeleton Crew and Resolute both occur in the 2 year frame of time in the timeskip, with Resolute being closer to the next iteration of the Disruption and setting up a bunch of stuff for it. I'm not sure when Biome occurs.

Meris and Gettrav going to Vitis should probably happen during Skeleton Crew or very shortly before Resolute. If that doesn't work then I can change some stuff but it would be difficult (you'll see in my next few posts).
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am

I haven't taken a look at what's happening in Disruption's IC, lately, because I got behind at some point and then just couldn't figure out what was going on, so a lot of stuff is out of context for me.

Can I please ask why people are going to Vitis? I don't remember being told about it, although knowing me, I probably heard and forgot.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun May 31, 2015 3:19 pm

They were scouting out UCN territory for a possible invasion.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Curius said the point of the biome was to have lots of interesting creatures, so I think I'll throw in something from Deyatron-5, the Makra's homeworld.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post, but I've been waiting for at least Randomnator to respond to my latest post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 am

Sorry my internet's been patchy at best for the last few days. The post is coming...sometime soon.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Posting slowed down because I just got a job...kind of hard to budget time right now.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next