Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

So Alim, I'm going to have Krevozs walk off in the direction of the Forge Hulk, and eventually go right past where Survivor has set up camp. That way, we can have an encounter right off the bat. Survivor can jump down from a tree behind Krevozs, and the two can size eachother up or something.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Alimnation Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Well Survivor is still standing next to the knocked out Xenoqqi right now
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Okay. It'll take Krevozs a while to traverse the forests, anyway, so that should give Survivor plenty of time to do whatever he needs to.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Ok
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 am

I was going to eventually have 673 stumble across Survivor's spot as well, drawn by the scent of Yystir's blood. Is this ok?
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:22 am

Yea as long as 673 does not attack him right away.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun May 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Hey, guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was busy with tests and end-of-the-year study guides.

Anyway, I posted, and Querois has made his first official move. He's set a trap that's going to lure in a lot of aggressive animals. I'll leave it up to everyone else what happens with that. I just decided it was time to showcase what the Werean kid can do.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 pm

I was getting excited over how the trap might lure 673 in, but I read the post and he doesn't have those kinds of urges so he'd most likely ignore it.

Xenoqqi post coming sometime, I'm going to get them to notice and capture one of the spy drones.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon May 11, 2015 6:10 am

The trap doesn't exclusively attract things via pheromones, otherwise that would defeat the purpose of it. Most creatures that aren't of the species it attracts might not even recognize the pheromones until they get really close.

The idea is that whoever tracks the group is going to get lead to the trap by the scent of the Spiromander slime, Werean scale, and Chimerosu feathers, all of which have the scent of my characters in an obvious place. People might not even smell the pheromones at all, but they would definitely smell Werean, Chimerosu, and Spiromander.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Mon May 11, 2015 3:54 pm

As first characters have reached the wall, I'd like to bring up  the map again, pointing out a detail from it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you open the map in different screen to view it fully, you might spot white thingy spreading from the glacier to the forest through the wall. That is supposed to be a hole, from which through the icy winds of the arctic area are leaking to the forest.

Another thing is, a hike through the forest from the crash site is not a short one. If the crash happened during midday, by the time Ravage has reached the wall it might be noon. Just a few things to keep the story coherent. Also, to discourage flying characters from flying over the walls, there are also huge energy shields on top to keep the biomes separated.

Say what you think of these things, and propose changes and/or additions.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon May 11, 2015 4:26 pm

I wasn't going to have any characters start flying. The gravity beam alone is enough to discourage it; that, and people have no idea what would spot them if they did. It also wouldn't make any sense for Ravage and Rune to start flying around when Querois and Xenos don't have wings.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 pm

@Whos Has my character gotten anymore consideration? I'm working on a drawing of him that's almost done. If I can finish it tomorrow, I'll post it so you can look at it.

EDIT: I've decided to make just a couple quick changes to the character sheet. Here it is for the third and final time. I hope to finish his picture tomorrow:

Edit/Delete this post
   Report post to moderator or admin
   Lock post for new reports

Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 pm
I've decided to redesign Jaci a little, partially in deference to some of Whosman's concerns, and partially to reflect some ideas of mine for future events:

Character Name: Jaci

Character Description: Jaci is a genetic creation of the Liirlith. He is fairly large, being about seven feet when standing bipedal; he moves in a bipedal fashion most of the time, but can go down to all fours when sneaking, climbing, or tracking. He is somewhat reptilian in appearance and has a fairly long tail, but he doesn't have scales, although his skin is a little rougher in appearance and feel than most creatures. His coloring is dark green, with even darker patterning running throughout. He has digitigrade hind limbs, and has four clawed digits on each foot/hand, the inner ones on his rear limbs possessing an extra long claw that is held curved back and off the ground, and can be used as a weapon. He has a medium length snout with fairly uniform sharp teeth, and prominent ridge on his face that goes from the front of his snout up to his brows. Starting where the ridge ends, he has a mane of protofeather-like bristles that goes along the top of his skull and down the length of his neck, before terminating just above the shoulders. His eyes are golden, flecked with purple, and have vertical slit pupils like a cat. He has strength comparable to what would be considered standard for a male Jorro'kil, and he is a fairly fast runner and a very agile climber.

Character History: Jaci was cloned by the Liirlith as part of a program to develop an army to advance their war effort, and was a prototype for the soldier unit of such creatures that would be useful on the battlefield; however, it was decided that he was not promising enough, and plans were made to terminate him. Jaci found out about this, and managed to escape fairly easily, the Liirlith not considering him worth the effort to recapture. He was captured not long after by the UFIAI, who, intrigued by his uniqueness, placed him in a one of their biome worlds for study. He escaped his containment pen when the UFIAI abandoned the planet, but was not able to escape, so has been living there ever since.

Other: Jaci carries a sword made from some scrap metal he salvaged, and often carries a bow and arrows as well. He is not very fluent in Loccalian dialect, the only language he is really familiar being the Liirlith’s language. He lives in a hut he built in a tree, where he keeps a few things he stole from the Liirlith.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu May 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Well, I suppose I shall allow him entrance into Biome. The uh, multitude of supersoldiers should help to balance things out.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks. Here's the completed drawing of Jaci:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way, he is not a super soldier. He's probably one of the weaker characters.

EDIT: @Randomnator I've just made a post about Jaci that will give an opportunity for him and 673 to interact briefly, if you want.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 am

Well the camera drone post got...post-poned (hah, puns)

Yeah and 673's completely forgotten about Yystir. That guy has a very one-track mind.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri May 22, 2015 9:30 pm

I may or may not participate in stuff this coming week, just a heads up. I usually get wi-fi if I go somewhere, but I'm going on a trip tomorrow, and don't know if I'll have access or not.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat May 23, 2015 10:20 am

Just for everyone's information, that's sap running down the tree in my latest post. Jaci's fine and still kicking.

673's just the idiot he always was and I'm just writing as he would see it.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon May 25, 2015 9:41 pm

I'll post for Jaci tomorrow. He's about to stumble across something he's never encountered before.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Mon May 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Just a post to show how recent events have effected the remaining crew. Feel free to question the other captives Whos, they'll be more talkative and less suicidal.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue May 26, 2015 8:00 am

Hey, since nobody is going after my characters right now, should I go ahead and have the Nylggzora specimens escape from their pen in the next biome over? I don't have anything to work with right now in regards to posting.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 am

Hm. Okey-dokey.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue May 26, 2015 8:32 am

Whos, did you get my PM?
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue May 26, 2015 9:22 am

I'm currently typing a response.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue May 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Okay, so, the Nylggzora are loose, so if anyone goes into the frozen biome in the east, there's going to be a lot of difficulty getting through it.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue May 26, 2015 3:31 pm

@ViperaUnion Is Ravage's ship visible where it is right now, or is it cloaked?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next