Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 11 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Ah, Sean, just so you realize, the first part of my latest post in the IC is referring to Fluffy's ship.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 11 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Zaroas Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

I'll be back soon.

And I figured out how to introduce Borghild Very Happy
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 am

Whoster wrote:Ah, Sean, just so you realize, the first part of my latest post in the IC is referring to Fluffy's ship.

Thanks for informing me of that. I really had no idea when I read it.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 am

Uh Scry, unless the planet the neo-KGI is attacking is not Jorro'kil, then the whole message near the end from the planet is a little bit.. silly. Darkel has done this too, but most Jorro'kil really wouldn't ask for mercy or for an enemy to stop. They just hit you back harder because they have the capability to. Reinforcements calls, however, ARE MADE. Very Happy
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:08 pm

It's not jorro'kil. Its a 1 planet race that no one would miss if it disappeared. The post is meant to showcase the devourers without igniting any major conflicts. I think I said it was a minor race but I may have missed it.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Ooooh okay then. I guess no mention of the Jorro'kil should have been like a huge clue.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 am

Epic Fail!
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:51 am

Pfft you're just jealous I posted about SC and the other plot and not about Fluffy.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:54 am

Actually I was to lazy and tired to be bothered thinking about a post that day so it didn't really bug me at all.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm gonna try and post in the next few days, both past and present plot lines, but I'm having a huge mental block right now so I may miss that deadline.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:57 pm

That's okay. Do you need any help with ideas?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Page 30 of the IC guys. Thanks for your participation thus far!
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 am

Fluffy's still hanging Whoster. Can you please get that scene over and done with so I can get to that infernal colony.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Well you see there's a problem. Fluffy responded in an incorrect way, so unless the overseer just passes it over as a fault and lets the shuttle go through, he's going to contact the ship about the additional section, and it will end up with Fluffy being chased through the atmosphere. But hey, she had it easier in the last plot, so why not step up the consequences?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:21 am

Hmm... Good point. Maybe I should edit it and just have her try and cover the ship up as some sort of system glitch or something.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:11 am

OK I edited my post. Is this better?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Yes. I shall post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Zara is waiting for her victim. . .
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Whoster wrote:Yes. I shall post.

..July 20th, 2014..
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:15 am

Finally, I managed to break the writers block and put out a massive post. I labelled the different locations and points of view. Sorry it took so long WHO
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Alrighty, I edited my DP post with a short section for Fluffy..

Now to think up a post for Skeleton Crew and the Jorro'kil-KGI encounter sequences..
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am

@Zaroas I was just reading your last post, and the one character Silus mentioned that the Alkisuns have personnel in each Confederate government, and that got me thinking; does that include the Markovan Empire? If it does maybe I could bring back the character of Gettrav vin Dastic. This is a character I intend to move to the Disruption later, and I'd love the opportunity to develop him more. Perhaps he's giving some help covering up Alkisun activity?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

Mayeb come in the chatbox so we can discuss it?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by HRmatthew Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Name: Daldon Sigmar, Lucaus 2.0, Male
Picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Description: Daldon Sigmar is the 29-year-old appointed ambassador to the races of the new galaxy, talking on the behalf of the Lucaus race. The current President is too busy dealing with domestic affairs so he sends Daldon to deal with most foreign affairs. While he mostly follows orders he can act independently if he feels the survival of the race depends on it. He's very well aware that the Lucaus are a new race to this galaxy and generally pursues an isolationist policy. Although he's a political leader, he does have some military experience in a scouting division of the Lucaus army and helped hold off a pirate siege.
History: Daldon was born in the early years of the great voyage after the Lucaus race decided to leave their home galaxy to escape the disappearances. He was the result of an unauthorized relationship of an evacuation ship retrofitting worker and a passenger. The head of the ship threatened to punish the two due to population control reasons and general disobedience, but one of his second-in-commands dissuaded him from doing so. Since then, this new Sigmar family was looked down upon by the other passengers. Despite this, Daldon grew up to be a resilient and smart adult, excelling in his classes and eventually making many friends due to his admirable leadership and guidance. When he was sixteen earth years, he was conscripted to a scouting division for his evacuation ship, eventually becoming the commander of said division. He served about seven years under the brunt of formal military training, although he faced little real combat outside of pirate attacks. The voyage ended when he was twenty-three; by that time he had gained a reputation among the crew as a trustworthy and skilled leader. Additionally, within the ship he was known for his ability to compromise and resolve conflict between passengers, thereby minimizing the political damage of civil unrest that caused the downfall of other ships. This eventually propelled him to his path as the ambassador, along with the fact the President had personally witnessed his diplomatic skill when he was sent to deal with a potential Lucaus rebel faction (which was resolved without bloodshed). Now, Daldon proudly serves to try keeping the Lucaus in good relations with the rest of the races of the new galaxy.
Other: Although Daldon's best skill is diplomacy (i.e. reluctant to use force and preferring to not meddle in foreign affairs) his brief time in the scouting division gave him some military prowess in direct combat. He's particularly fond of sniper rifles as the scouting division often used them) and can hold his own in a melee fight.
HRmatthew
HRmatthew
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm going to make a post for Gettrav now.

@HRmatthew Nice character.

EDIT: Just made my post. Hope it's good. I'll leave the exact coded greeting up to whomever picks him up. It should be something one would expect someone say to a trader whom they wanted to pawn something to.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next