Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Sean1M Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 am

Vara Lord wrote:@Sean1M You know, the Zartoids do still have the rest of those Markovans as their prisoners.

Yes. And if you want to know what happened to them just read my last post.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:29 pm

tony, since Zar won't be posting often/at all, what do you want to do with Ariz?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 pm

@Whoster Hmmmmm, I'm not sure. My idea was that he'll probably try to start a secret group of dissidents and will try to lead a rebellion. That would be what he would most likely do. I don't know how you would post for that, however.

@Sean1M I'm afraid I can't find any mention of them in your latest post (That is what you meant, right?)
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

Well we haven't really brought them up again as a subject. Has anyone actually noticed they're missing yet?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

@tony: I may be able to fit it in, but there are some others forces that will soon be at work. Perhaps we could make it look like Ariz actually has no grip on anything, but thinks he does?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:23 pm

@Sean1M I suppose that could be arranged.

@Whoster I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Could you expound, please?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 am

As for the Zartoids themselves I need a race that might potentially have information on the orbs for Oria to infiltrate and spy on.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

If it took the Zartoids three years to gather a small amount of information on just the Confederacy itself, a large organization that has made itself known, then you won't have much success trying to find anything out about the Orbs. Everyone who guards them is basically willing to die or sacrifice to protect them, and the security measures taken to ensure their continued protection is absolutely enormous. Heck, I don't know if we've let any of the Markovans know much about them.

@tonysaur: I mean, he's organizing things, but his "captors" really know everything that he's doing and sort of let him continue, but within safety parameters.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:32 pm

I see. That's fine.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Whoster wrote:If it took the Zartoids three years to gather a small amount of information on just the Confederacy itself, a large organization that has made itself known, then you won't have much success trying to find anything out about the Orbs. Everyone who guards them is basically willing to die or sacrifice to protect them, and the security measures taken to ensure their continued protection is absolutely enormous. Heck, I don't know if we've let any of the Markovans know much about them.

Just to make things clear. They were their for three years but were silently studying every race in that galaxy and not just the Confederacy (even minority races that most people generally ignore).

Their ships don't have cloaks but they themselves still have considerably advanced tackle cloaks. Their technology is usually considerably good for hacking systems and if all else fails they deliberately get themselves captured. They have often been considerably good at turning an interrogation in their favour.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi all! I've got two characters from the KGI that I'd like to add. I hope you don't mind, but my first post will be from another's perspective. I decided not to write a sheet for him because, while living, he has little significance.

Vortei
Description: supreme ruler of the neo-KGI, Vortei is the head of one of the most productive races in history. Much like his good blood brothers, he had deep crimson skin that is paper thin over his semi-sodium bones. Often considered the most well dressed of the underseer council, Vortei continues to wear the average council cloak, a deep grey monstrosity of boiled leather and strips of fabric. He does, however, wear the largest headress, believing its size reflects your rank. His eye is the colour of Jade.
History: originally the son of the prolific underseer Edwande, Vortei was born into a life of wealth and privilege. In his early years he showed a talent in organisation. Being the youngest son, Edwande put Vortei in charge of all the light fixtures in the mansion. No room was ever dark again. Over-shadowed by his older, more attractive brothers, he made a vow to himself that he would one day out rank both them and his father. At the age of thirty, the end of his adolescence, Vortei joined the slave management industry. He was entered as an administrative manager and was heavily involved with the genetic laboratories in his jurisdiction. Here, he became good friends with Dohiris, another Kar with ambition and ingenuity.
Together, Vortei and Dohiris scrambled up their respective careers, until both were at the near top. When Vortei was apprentice to the then underseer Malaithe, his eldest brother was killed in an encounter with Jorro'kil forces. Edwande had personally commanded the assault and when news reached him, vouched for war against the avian race. Soon after, Malaithe passed away and Vortei was named his successor. It had taken years, but Vortei was now his fathers equal. The rest is history. He played a minimal part in the Jorro'kil war and sided firmly with emperor Scrylis over migration matters. It was only when news reached him of his fathers death that his ambition re-ignited.
During the one battle war, he and Dohiris plotted to overthrow the emperor with his other brother, Scrysathen. The plan was successful and Vortei became despot while Dogiris and Scrysathen were named underseers. The years have mellowed Vortei, but he has developed a new passion for seeing his brother and father avenged. Therefore, he has a special hatred for Jorro'kil.

Xiaia
Description: a girl among the Kaf'Geualiea, being only fifty seven cycles old, Xiaia is seen as a goddess among her male counterparts. Her pale crimson skin and black-dyed horns have made her prolifically the most beautiful woman in the empire. Often wearing her revealing military uniform, Xiaia uses her appearance to charm and flirt her way to power. Though this does not mean she is stupid, she has a manipulative mind rather than an academic one.
History: Taken in by the military, Xiaia was an orphan able to lie and cheat her way into a commanders heart. She was trained as a commander from a very early age, unlike most girls who were taught to act as trophies for the male Kar'Geualiea. At forty, she was given command of her first cruiser and soon had it commended as one of the most formidable ships in the armada. Naturally, she was upgraded. Xiaia was present at the first activation of the galaxy drainer and gained a fascination with it. At her request, she was given command of the defensive fleet attributed to said device. It was her command that fought off the Forlarm in the one battle war and for it she was rewarded with her own unique cruiser, designed to personally accommodate her and her crew. She is currently in a romantic affair with Vortei's son, Mortaphen.

As always, more will be appearing shortly.  cheers 
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Excellent Scry, excellent.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Alright, so I'm not exactly sure how to have this character come under Zara's control. Tony, did you have anything in mind?

@Sean: You can have eh, Fluffy pass through via the trade vessel, though with some difficulty. Do you need me to post something in that bit, or later?

EDIT: I need names for the subplots that happened within the previous chapter or are being continued in its epilogue, such as the diplomacy between the Nevarzians and the Nisip, or the negotiations between the Markovans and the Felinites. Also any names for other plots happening in the current chapter.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Zara has a device to control the Jorro'kil in a sort of injector thingy. When she gets him with it, at first, he won't know what hit him, he'll just feel a sting on his neck, and maybe feel just a little sick. Maybe he'll go home and find Zara waiting for him there.

By the way, what exactly are you looking for when you ask for names?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 am

Yes Whoster, I would like you to make a joining post for Fluffy's trip.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 pm

I need titles for the subplots. You, Sean, and Zandoo should probably collaborate on some good names. For instance, Chapter 1 was "Judgment." Chapter 2 is "Skeleton Crew" and so on.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Hey guys sorry if it takes long for me to post. Sometimes I don't get notified of a reply.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:27 pm

@Whoster Hmmmm, I see.

@Sean1M Concerning what Whoster just said, how does this sound for an idea for what took place on the Felinites' homeworld?

Assassins and Diplomats

Actually, that may be a little lame, but there you go. I'd like to see what your ideas are.

@Zandoo Here's an idea following this same line: A Sandy Situation. Tell me what you think.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:45 am

Hmm.... What about "A Snake in the Dark"?

Perhaps this new one following on from that with Fluffy and Zara can be called "Aftermath" as it takes place after those events and so far centres on Zara's mission to recover the dead Liirlith (an obvious aftermath of Judgement.)
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:53 am

Hmm.... What about "A Snake in the Dark"?

Ooooh, nice name. Forget about the one I came up with. Yours is so much better.

As for the name for Zara's mission, that seems a little too generalized. One idea might be "Hunt for the Snake," going off your previous name.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:13 am

Hunt for the Snake sounds a bit to much like the last one and it kinda only takes Fluffy into account who doesn't seem to be the may focus of this plot line.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I will soon be reintroducing the Kar'Geualiea to the main galaxy so perhaps "from all sides" or "web of intention"?
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 pm

"Web of Intention" sounds great. Then again... "From all sides" has a nice ring to it.

Hnnnnnggggg
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:01 pm

The officer whom Zara uses will be named "Konovis Xaryn." I'll post with him soon.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Okie-dokie, Smoky!
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next