Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm

@Zandoo Salată might want to answer Hissin.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Sean1M Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am

Whoster wrote:Nice sheet! You can post at any time, though I would suggest asking maybe Zandoo or Zaroas if your race could fit in with one of their storylines. Best place to discuss is the chatbox down at the bottom of the home page.

Or, in our Xat chatbox.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Though rarely is anyone there.

If and when I want the paths to cross in the RP I will ask them but for now I was going to start off with a speech.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay, that's fine.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Ok, my post allows for anyone to send a signal and indirectly contact Ilinya. Just let me know if you are going to do this.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13 pm

I should note, it's stopped raining, for those of you involved with the Purist plot.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am

I made my first post in a literate RP. So how was I?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 am

Pretty good. The one thing I would have done differently would have to put the guy's speech (his name escapes me at the moment and I'm too lazy to look) in quotation marks.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:29 am

Oh forgot to do that. I'll do that now. BTW his name is Krim.

Also I'm ready to be contacted by another race now as long as they aren't hostile. If anyone is interested.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 am

In my next post I'll have Ilinya and the Federation contact you.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Great.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am

@Zandoo Are you going to answer the one Markovan?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 pm

So, the plan I had in mind for the purists is that they would kill some or all of the Krathunians, and use the Krathunian's blood to write a message somewhere in the garage, along with the rifle that Velsen used to shoot the first Krathunian, which is actually only available to the military ordinarily, and it also has a service number linking it to the Complex and a soldier stationed there, and the overall plan is to frame this soldier, yet also stand behind him with support once an investigation gets under way. Though, with the arrest of Xeva, things are going to go a little differently.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Um... This is probably an odd question but what colour is Krathunian blood?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Red.

Source: Myself and Prologue of the Tsars

Zaroas wrote:"Miral nodded, eyeing the sample, and turned to the envoy. "Julinra, the sample." An armored military scientist, Colonel Julinra Yvakinus, came forward and handed the Sentinel a vial of thick red liquid, slightly bigger than that of the Gyelidorans due to the Krathunian's difference in physical size. She rotated back to the Grand Tsar and handed him the vial. "Here is a sample of Krathunian blood. I must warn you, we do not have the strongest immune system, and are susceptible to several viruses due to the environment of the planet we evolved on, though this has improved due to advances in medicinal technology.""
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

@Whoster Do you want me to edit my last post to fit that better?

Najii's plan is, naturally, to play the two sides against each other.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:57 am

@Zaroas: Oh good. As long as the walls of the wearhouse aren't reddish in colour their plan should work out fine.

So from what I've seen I judge that these purists are an extremist group.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:01 pm

@tonysaur: No.... I don't see anything wrong with it.

@Sean: Yes, after the Jorro'kil's LONG history of, well, conquering and destroying many smaller empires during their colonization of the third arm, the Purists feel they should not have turned from that, and thus, hate aliens.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Some people just can't let go of the past can they.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Well, that, and some Purists had experiences with the Karthla or other races opposing the Jorro'kil, and were either wounded or had family/friends killed or they witnessed some horrible massacre, and pretty much held a grudge against whatever people did that, and any other aliens, too.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:13 pm

tonysaur wrote:@Zandoo Are you going to answer the one Markovan?
Sorry, I missed that part of your post. I'll get a response ready now.
Zandoo
Zandoo
Communist Dictator of Equestria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Whoster wrote:Well, that, and some Purists had experiences with the Karthla or other races opposing the Jorro'kil, and were either wounded or had family/friends killed or they witnessed some horrible massacre, and pretty much held a grudge against whatever people did that, and any other aliens, too.
And revenge never solves anything and never makes you feel better, it just makes you as bad as the people that did you harm in the first place.
These sort of things are what the felinites live by. Their philosophy tells them that they should never give in to the monster within themselves, but also to never forget that monster is there within everyone.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Sorry I kinda left Nazzi hanging there, but...how exactly did she learn that Xeva was in a holding cell?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:20 pm

I don't know, maybe she asked someone? Question 
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Hm. Perhaps you can edit your post to say instead of looking for Xeva she went to the upper level - with granted permission from the Jorro'kil guards - to ask one of the officials who happens to be walking by as they arrive at the second level if there is anything she can do to help out with the situation at hand.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Okay.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next